PLEASE NOTE: It is important to have “no edit friday” as one of the first five tags, because only the first five tags go into the Tumblr search engine and only so we can find your “no edit Friday” shots.
We know, that you know, but nevertheless we want you to know, that tomorrow is “No Edit Friday”. Why? Because - as you know - every Friday is “No Edit Friday”.
Post your unedited photos (only resizing and watermarking allowed) today to your blog and use “no edit friday" as one of the first five tags.
"PWS - Photos Worth Seeing" will reblog the 12 coolest, most beautiful, most spectacular unedited shots on Sunday.
PWS - Photos Worth Seeing
Oh, and we will have a special “No Edit Friday” theme next week again, so stay tuned!
I was tagged by Stephi to post 5 random facts about myself. Thanks! ; )
Ha - In fact, I already did this (here), but here we go with more “facts”….
1) I´m in deep love with Chinese martial arts and practise Taijiquan for several years. I´m glad, that my Chinese master teaches us taolu (forms) as well as sanda (application, combat). So I can explore and improve the healthy aspects as well as the unhealthy aspects of this amazing internal martial art. Xie xie shifu! For the energy, the joy and all the black and blue marks.
2) You can hold good talks with me while I´m sleeping. I´m talkative …. even in my sleep.
3) Some authorities think, that I have a problem with authorities. I prefer to think, that authorities have a problem with me.
4) I love animals. In my childhood I was known as the girl, who saves the earthworms from the street after a shower. I still appreciate the patience of my neighbourhood, cause I didn´t allow cars on the street till I finished my job.
5) The most people don´t believe that I´m German and indeed I´m more like an European cocktail made of Russian vodka, Hungarian palinka, Italian grappa and German corn schnapps.
6) I´m lousy at maths….as you can see.
I won’t tag anyone, but I´m nosy. So feel free to join in….
Have a good one. Love Katharina.
@ Stephi: Maybe I´ll give you a call someday and tell you more. Think I´ll have to talk to Chris. ; )